- Life is not promised. Not one day, one minute or one second is promised.
- People are more concerned about wiping their butts than wearing a mask.
- A lot of people are stupid. Yeah, I said it.
- Tell someone you love them. Tell a friend you love them.
- Do what is right. Help someone other than yourself.
- Believe in something. Something.
- I learned what some of my non-melaninated “friends” really believe. It hurt, but at least I know we’re not really friends. Good-bye.
- Live life to the fullest. Love yourself and find someone or something else to love.
- Laugh out loud. Laugh out loud often.
- Racism and bigotry do not take a nap simply because there’s a pandemic.
What did you learn?
I love you, my friend. ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love you back!